Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Thanks Vickie!

From: tracyr@uunet.uu.net (berries, small)
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 90 12:54:10 PST
Subject: Thanks Vickie!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sco.COM

In article <9003291213.AA20855@world.std.com> katefans@world.std.COM (Chris'n'Vickie of Kansas City) writes:

>Hi Tracy!! Where have you been??? I played this song for you a few
>weeks ago but I'm going to play it again this Saturday on my
>"Filmsongs Part 2" show. I'll dedicate it to you.

I'm so honored!  Now, if only I could tune into your show!  I'm
on a Sinnead kick at the moment (just subscribed to the new
mailing list), so the more exposure the better.  But I do hope she
gets angry and wailing in her songs again.

Those folks from Silicon Graphics sure start up some neat
stuff.  I'm just waiting for the Cocteau Twins mailing list now
(perhaps a new album would help).

I'm getting into The 9th Wave all over again.  "Under Ice" is
just so powerful, so chilling (so to speak).  It's hard to let
go of the old and accept the new with artists.  I get attached
to things.

But I've rambled enough on the newsgroup about my feelings
towards HOL and TNW.

Tracy,
uunet!sco!tracyr,
tracyr@sco.com
--
"You're right:  it is `da-ba-da-ba', not `doo-ba-doo-ba'."

				        -- Andrew Marvick