Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Need to find Kate videos: help!

From: Lili Velez <lv08+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 90 14:13:27 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Need to find Kate videos: help!

I'm a lurker on this list, and I'm aware that people have posted
previously about where to get which Kate videos, but I'm asking anyway...

I know two Kate-fanaTiKs living in Philadelphia who would adore recieving
either the Whole Story videos or TSW videos (the latter compilation they were
salivating about over the phone at me last night...I didn't think she had
done videos for all the Sensual World tracks...did she) for graduation.
Where is the best place for me to find these valuable arTifaKTs?
Lili

"Living in the gap between past and future" translates nicely into:
"How _am_ I going to get through this dissertation?!!"