Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

It's been a productive Monday...

From: emx.utexas.edu!ut-emx!slh@cs.utexas.edu (Susan L. Cecelia Harwood)
Date: 13 Mar 90 00:02:56 GMT
Subject: It's been a productive Monday...
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Oh wow.  My eyes are still glazed.  Typing this one should be fun...

This afternoon I went looking for the new Kate CD.  No luck in that
department, but oh boy what I found.

I've taken to collecting Kate records (I have all the CD's) because
1)they're harder to find, and 2) bigger and more pictures.  I found
_Hounds of Love_, the Kate Bush mini LP (never before opened), _Never
For Ever_, and some postcards and thought I was doing okay.  But then.
There it was.  Behind the counter, staring at me.  For seventy-five big
ones, _The Kick Inside_ limited edition picture disc.

So, okay, I won't be renting too many movies this month.  Who cares?!?
Yes, I bought it, and I'm quite ecstatic.  And now I have lots more
pictures of you-know-who.

I guess I'll have to wait for my next paycheck to buy the new CD...  :-)
--

 The whims that we're weeping for our parents would be beaten for. --Kate Bush