Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: It's been a productive Monday...

From: "Ken." <cs225ax@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 90 02:10:38 -0600
Subject: Re: It's been a productive Monday...

     That's one very small reason I'm glad the local stores aren't too much
into Kate.  I would have thrown 75 bucks on the counter before I could do the
Math to remember I don't have that much money to spend from my checking...
I'd have to go without college for the month!  Congrats, by the way.
     Anyway, I haven't been able to latch onto the _LaA_ single yet, or
_Aspects..._ for that matter.  Sheesh, here I am trying to keep myself out of
college buying Kate stuff (not to mention everything else!) and the local
stores aren't obliging!  How dare them!  :-)
							Ken.
						   ken-b@uiuc.edu