Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Poor Cassette Quality on TSW

From: gatech.edu!mit-eddie!gaffa.mit.edu!jsd@cs.utexas.edu (Jon Drukman)
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 89 21:57:08 GMT
Subject: Re: Poor Cassette Quality on TSW
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>Really-From: Woj <woiccare@clutx.clarkson.edu>
>I encourage all to purchase CD or vinyl!

Yeah, get the CD because otherwise you won't get "Walk Straight Down
The Middle."  And if you miss this track, then you might as well kill
yourself because it's probably the best track to come out of the TSW
sessions so far.  I suppose you could get the vinyl if you bought the 12"
single of TSW as well, but "Walk STraight..." sounds so luscious on
CD.  Thanks to IED for those lyrics, btw -- I would _never_ have guessed
that the first couplet is "can't move my arms / can't move my legs"...
This gets my vote for most slurred kate phrase ever.

|  |   |\       | jsd@gaffa.mit.edu | "I like George Bush, but this `kinder,  |
| \|on |/rukman | jsd@umass.bitnet  | gentler' crap is killing us." - D.Trump |