Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

what a newsgroup...

From: tracyr@uunet.uu.net (jane smallberries)
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 89 14:33:06 PDT
Subject: what a newsgroup...
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <8910111723.AA01254@cabot.dartmouth.edu> Julian West jests:

>Tracy, are you jon's ex?    :-)

julian, may your home and place of employment be infested with one
thousand tiffinay fans.  i've never even MET jon drukman,  nevertheless
had any romantic entanglements with him.  and let me say this
publicly while i'm at it:  i am NOT the mother of jon's two-headed
love chile'.  the blood tests verify that.

still, one who comes up with phrases like "pedestrian twerps" and
"grovel at my feet, you paltry fools" deserves some ilk of morbid
admiration.  must appeal to the LOWER SELF, or something, i don't
know.

god, there is SO MUCH stuff on love-hounds these days!  i promised
myself i would "work" today, so i don't have time to pour over it
all.  and, and, only THREE MORE DAYS!!!  and, oh no, |>oug doesn't
like "love and anger".  but at least we agree on "never be mine".
oh god!  i have to stop typing right now!  here come's the
conscience Work Police!  oh no!  wait!  wait! ...

-tra...