Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: what a newsgroup...

From: Jon Drukman <jsd@GAFFA.MIT.EDU>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 89 10:24:19 EDT
Subject: Re: what a newsgroup...
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>Really-From: tracyr@uunet.uu.net (jane smallberries)
>
>In article <8910111723.AA01254@cabot.dartmouth.edu> Julian West jests:
>>
>>Tracy, are you jon's ex?    :-)
>
>julian, may your home and place of employment be infested with one
>thousand tiffinay fans.  i've never even MET jon drukman,  nevertheless
>had any romantic entanglements with him.  and let me say this
>publicly while i'm at it:  i am NOT the mother of jon's two-headed
>love chile'.  the blood tests verify that.

she's just playing hard to get, of course.  didn't we exchange maybe
four whole words during the katemas cross-continental phone call?

>still, one who comes up with phrases like "pedestrian twerps" and
>"grovel at my feet, you paltry fools" deserves some ilk of morbid
>admiration.  must appeal to the LOWER SELF, or something, i don't
>know.

ohmigod.  we need to get married, right now!  ever notice how we both
use lower case almost exclusively?  maybe we're actually one and the
same...

--
|  |   |\       | jsd@gaffa.mit.edu | "I like George Bush, but this `kinder,  |