Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Poor Cassette Quality on TSW

From: Woj <woiccare@clutx.clarkson.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 89 12:41:11 EDT
Subject: Poor Cassette Quality on TSW

I would like to repeat myself again and reinforce AnDy's statement that
the cassette quality of CBS Records in general and TSW in specific is
piss-poor.

I have a copy of the promocassette and, as I had mentioned, it has al-
ready begone to develop the characteristic "scritching" noises of the
reels...blah!

I encourage all to purchase CD or vinyl!

woj --- woiccare@clutx.clarkson.edu

(Of course, the scritchy-sounds are the result of playing the album about
ten times a day, as my roommate will attest to! But in all seriousness, if
it was an EMI tape, for example, it would still be doing fine - hell, my
HoL tape is still here - though the label has rubbed off!)