Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: CL249613%ULKYVM.BITNET@CORNELLC.cit.cornell.edu
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 89 18:23:06 EDT
Comment: CROSSNET mail via SMTP@INTERBIT

Date: 30 September 1989, 18:19:51 EDT
From: CL249613 at ULKYVM

Well with this posting I will have just listened to the 12" single of
TSW for the first time.  I ask a favor of all you love hounds out there.
Since the words to the song were not included in the British import
which I have, could someone who has already analyzed the words to the
song please send me a copy.  Since it has probably already been posted
once, feel free to send the file directly to me rather than posting to
the digest again.  Thanks for your help....Kate forever!

David Gossett
cl249613@ulkyvm.bitnet