Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Mabye we should take aup a collection??

From: koeppel@porthos.rutgers.edu (jessica)
Date: 22 Sep 89 15:38:09 GMT
Subject: Re: Mabye we should take aup a collection??
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

The only problem with buying the album in england, is
that that does _nothing_ to show the record companies that
Americans are interested in Kate. Unless you are willing to
buy two copies of the album, I think this is a terrible
idea. We _need_ to show the US record companies that
Americans _do_ _like_ Kate! I am willing to wait for it to
be available here, so I can buy it here!
But i do understand.. it's tough not having it yet!

			   jessica