Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Things which should not be allowed.

From: Andy Hynes <ahynes@zaphod.axion.bt.co.uk>
Date: 22 Sep 89 13:21:25 GMT
Subject: Re: Things which should not be allowed.
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@axion.british-telecom.co.uk
Source-Info: From (or Sender) name not authenticated.

Richard Caley writes:
> ...four things that should not be allowed...

5) Putting different tracks on cassettes/LPs/CDs.
   This is so annoying. The classic example was Everything But The Girl's
   "Idlewild". They put the single "I don't want to talk about it" on the
   cassette, but NOT on the CD, which costs twice as much as the cassette.

I think KaTe be guilty of this crime (or at least her record company)
but I'm not sure, so I won't mention it.