Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

new single in Canada?

From: keving%gaffa.wpd.sgi.com@sgi.sgi.com (Kevin Gurney)
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 89 13:25:29 PDT
Subject: new single in Canada?

So, have any Love-Hounds of the Great White North found any copies of
TSW in record stores yet? I have some friends in Vancouver, but don't want
to waste the $ on a phone for a dead-end.

Also, does anyone know if the Canadian single will be "TSW" or the
before-mentioned American single (whose name escapes me)? Since the
(416) 672-KATE number is playing "TSE" and is in Toronto, I'm not sure
just what our Canadian friends will be hearing first.

Also, in what kind of record store was IED able to find his recent finds?
I've been talking to both Towers in the south bay and Star Records in SJ
(they supposedly specialize in imports) and these folks don't know shit!!
"Kate Bush has a new album out?" ARGH!!
--
"KaTe in October, or KILL ME!"

keving@gaffa.wpd.sgi.com