Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Archives / KT CD singles

From: motcid!marble!meadley@uunet.UU.NET (A. Meadley)
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 89 10:39:06 CDT
Subject: Archives / KT CD singles

IED writes:
>you are encouraged to read the chronology which is contained somewhere
>within Love-Hounds's voluminous Archive.

I have heard about this Archive before, but not how to access it.
Is it accessible thru e-mail, or does one have to have ftp?
My site does not support external use of ftp.

What singles does KT have on CD ?  I have only heard of The Sensual
World on CD, but surely there are others.....?

Ant in Chicago.