Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate-echism XXII.7.ix: on further absurdities from Tim Maroney

From: tracyr@uunet.uu.net (jane smallberries)
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 89 18:18:01 PDT
Subject: Re: Kate-echism XXII.7.ix: on further absurdities from Tim Maroney
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <8907110457.AA00811@hop.toad.com> tim@toad.COM (Tim Maroney) writes:

> [...tim's smiley face posting repeated...]
>
>Since Marvick's own letter was full of personal attacks, I need not
>scruple to point out that his own pretense and stupidity have once
>again been his downfall.  My query was followed by the classic USENET
>smiley-face symbol, :-), indicating that it was a joke.  This fact
>would have been evident to even the dullest of intellects, even without
>the symbolic reminder, but not, it seems, to Marvick, whose capacity
>for outrage so greatly outstrips his capacity for thought.
>
>Since the rest of his typically long-winded and flatulent posting is at
>the same microcephalic level, I see no reason to respond to it in
>full.

guys, guys.  this is getting outa' control.  while USENET is the
perfect place to express differing opinions, personal attacks
seem out of place on r.m.gaffa.  are we not united by our devotion
to KaTe?

> [... explaining the "kate can't dance" comment ...]
>
> 						What
>would be the point of responding to such moronic drivel?)

while plenty of material passes thru our humble pseudo moderator,
including things you Disagree with, i wouldn't accuse ied
of "moronic drivel".  arrogance?  yes.  pretense?  ofcourse.
but love-hounds aint morons.  stick to the issues, and keep the
mud out of the sling.

yours in KaTe,
-tracy
...!uunet!sco!tracyr,