Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Logo

From: Michael Fischer <MFISCHER%SBCCVM.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 89 19:10:02 EDT
Subject: Logo

Coincidentally, with the talk of the KT logo recently, I was watching "The
Whole Story" video today and noticed the logo on Kate's armpatch. in Army
Dreamers. that I never saw it before. Also one of the soldier's guns was
numbered KT8 I think. Does the logo appear in any other videos? I just started
looking on the album covers as IED suggested, and couldn't find the logo on
Lionheart. I'll have to look a little harder I guess. The Kick Inside was
easy enough.

  -Mike

- Michael D. Fischer | When darkness lifts and the room is bright   -
- 46 Woodhollow Road | I'll still be by your side                   -
- Grt River NY 11739 | For you are all that matters                 -
-                    | And I'll love you 'till the day I die        -
- MFISCHER @ SBCCVM  |                            -The Smiths       -