Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Where the KT symbols are hidden

From: jsd%UMASS.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu (Jonathan S. Drukman)
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 89 20:53:54 EDT
Subject: Where the KT symbols are hidden

I won't give away the juice in detail, but here's a few hints so you
won't be so upset when it turns out you were looking in the wrong place...

The Kick Inside:  Back cover.  If you can't find it (it's kinda whatcha
   might call "a bit obvious") then see an optometrist pronto...
Lionheart:  Front cover.  Not too difficult.  What evil lurks in the
   hearts of men?
Never For Ever:  I don't actually know where it is.  I am told that it
   _is_ there somewhere.  Any hints appreciated.
The Dreaming:  Front cover.  Hidden somewhere on Kate's luscious bod.
   I have spent many hours staring intently at this front cover photo,
   because it is probably one of the best album covers ever.  Even
   once I knew where the "KT" was to be found, I still looked at it a
   helluva lot.  Happy hunting, you stud poodles...
Hounds Of Love:  Back cover.  Once again, somewhere on Kate's bod.  The
   bod that not only does not quit, but doesn't even take coffee breaks.
   Although apparently that's not quite true anymore...
The Whole Story:  I dunno.  Is there one?
Kate Bush On Stage:  I dunno.  Is there one?
Kate Bush (Babooshka cover EP):  I dunno.  Is there one?
Various bootlegs:  Some have it, some don't.  You pays your money and
   you takes your chances.

One day soon I will sit down with a case of wine coolers and scrutinize
the videos.  Maybe after the Public Enemy album comes out (ha ha, joke,
you get it?)

I repeat a plea that I made in other newsgroups:  does anyone out there own
or know someone who owns a Roland TR-808 drum machine?  I will pay big bucks
for the machine itself and less big bucks for a tape of all its sounds
suitable for sampling.

 !   !\             BITNET: jsd@umass
\!on !/rukman      ARPANET: jsd%umass.bitnet@mitvma.mit.edu
Funk pop a roll beats up my soul...