Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Peter Gabriel in Q ; Bill Bruford w/ Genesis

From: arc!ken@apple.com (Ken Stuart)
Date: Wed, 10 May 89 10:18:07 PDT
Subject: Re: Peter Gabriel in Q ; Bill Bruford w/ Genesis
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Things change within a twinkling of an eye...

As of today, Q May 1989 issue "Q32" is a back issue, so...

Back issues by surface mail anywhere are British Pounds 2.80
	    by air mail anywhere are British Pounds 4.40

Again I am not sure what happens if you send them US dollars.  They
also say cheques are preferred to "postal orders".

Send to:

Q Back Issues
PO Box 500
Leicester LE99 0AA
U.K.

[I counted five different addresses for Q listed in the issue.]

P.S. In general, Q is a really well written and produced magazine.