Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Peter Gabriel in Q ; Bill Bruford w/ Genesis

From: arc!ken@apple.com (Ken Stuart)
Date: Tue, 9 May 89 15:50:47 PDT
Subject: Peter Gabriel in Q ; Bill Bruford w/ Genesis
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Just to clean up some loose ends:

The brilliant and innovative name of the 1976 video of Genesis with
Bill Bruford is indeed:

	"Genesis In Concert"

Wish I had thought of it. :-)

The address for Q magazine is:

	Q subscriptions
	Park House
	117 Park Road
	Peterborough PE1 2TR
	U.K.

otherwise

	42 Great Portland Street
	London W1N 5AH
	U.K.

The May 1989 issue of Q with Peter Gabriel (on the cover and
interviewed) is $4.25 at newstands in the U.S. , my *guess* is that if
you send them $5.00 that would be enough to cover postage (if I
remember right, there is no overseas back issue price quoted) - but
only if they take US dollars, otherwise they might need another dollar
just to convert it.  It might be easier/cheaper just to find a place
in the US that has it available by mail order (check a US music
magazine for ads in the rear).

By the way, my posting of a few hours back was intended as e-mail to
IED; but "e-reply mode" doesn't reply to the writer when the group is
moderated (ie I forgot this); but coincidentally, while I was writing
it I thought "maybe I should have posted this".  Anyway, that is why it
says "you" throughout.  So, run "replace 'you' with 'IED'".

P.S. I stand corrected: Nigel Kennedy is indeed clutching Kate Bush in
the May 1989 Q photo, not the other way around.  However, it came
across to me as "mutual", i.e. she doesn't seem particularly unhappy.