Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Yello

From: raspail!steve%raspail.cdcnet.LOCAL@shamash.cdc.com (Steve Schonberger)
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 89 11:49:51 CDT
Subject: Re: Yello
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <8904060529.AA06769@ucscc.UCSC.EDU>, sco!time@ucscc.UCSC.EDU writes:
  [...]
> BUT... The new album renewed my faith in Boris and Dieter (and
  [...]
> Up". If you like anything Yello's ever done... I strongly suggest
> this album (the C.D. will blow your mind).

Well, I didn't really like _Flag_ nearly as much as their older discs (I have
them all on CD, I think).  I started to get skeptical of them when I heard
_One Second_, and _Flag_ sounded to me more like "let's make an album that
sounds like Yello" than real Yello.  My favorite of theirs is _Claro Que Si_.

	Steve Schonberger
	steve@raspail.cdcnet.cdc.com