Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Yello

From: Lazlo Nibble <cs1552ao%charon.unm.edu@ariel.unm.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 89 21:00:48 MST
Subject: Re: Yello

As a side note, if there's any diehard Yello collectors out there who'd
like to see the discography I've been putting together, drop me a line and
I'll pass a copy along.  I'd really appreciate any adds that anyone could
give me.

Same goes for a VERY skimpy Level 42 discography.

So anyway, bacK To whatever you were doing . . .

                                                                         Lazlo
cs1552ao@charon.unm.edu   "Right, buddy...you're busted!  Get out the guitar!"