Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Cathy

From: isdserv.dhc!smartin@uunet.uu.net (Stephen Martin)
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 89 08:53:47 EST
Subject: Cathy

Here is some recent information about John Carder Bush's book _Cathy_.  I sent
away 25 pounds to _Kindlight_ a few weeks ago figuring that that would be
enough (I saw a posting stating the the price of the book was 20 pounds), anyway,
yesterday i received a few polite note from them stating that the overseas price
is 36 pounds.  This is quite pricey in Canadian dollars (about $75) but i will
send them the other 11 pounds due to the praise i have heard of the book in this
news group.

>> What he _can_ say is this: if you like Kate Bush,  Y O U   M U S T
>> G E T   T H I S   R E C O R D !

Where??
						Stephen
  /__/ /  / /__   /  /\ / /  _   Stephen Martin, Boeing Canada, Toronto.
                                           Nuke the Raisins
UUCP: smartin@iemisi.UUCP
      {uunet|suncan}!jtsv16!marsal1!iemisi!smartin