Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Vangelis

From: NESCC%NERVM.BITNET@MITVMA.MIT.EDU (Scott C Crumpton)
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 1988 17:13:50 LCL
Subject: Vangelis

 > From:   VICTORO@CRASH.CTS.COM

 > 4. If any has done a Vangelis diskography I would love to see it
 > posted as I have been collecting as best I can..

Unfortunatly, I can't get through directly.  So, rather than clutter
up Love-Hounds with a list of my personel collection, please email me
directly so that I can get a useful return address.  (Maybe our
connection to EDU will be in soon too.) Anyone else who is interested
please write and between us maybe we can compile a (semi-)complete
list.

---Scott.