Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: umcp-cs!aplcen!uucp@seismo.CSS.GOV
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 85 18:13:20 EST

>From ins_aset@jhunix Fri Nov  1 13:40:39 1985 remote from jhunix
Date:     Fri, 1 Nov 85 13:40:31 EST
From:     Susanne E Trowbridge <ins_aset@jhunix>
Subject:  Suzanne Vega

Hello...
I know that a few of you Love-Hounds are also Suzanne Vega fans.  Well,
as it happens, I have an interview with Suzanne when she plays in Balti-
more, Nov. 23!  I am hoping to sell it, but if not, the good old JHU
"News-Letter" will always run it...I personally thought it was pretty
funny when my New Order interview ran there, since the News-Letter only
has a circulation of 6,000.  Oh well, you've got to start somewhere!

I'd really appreciate it if some of you could suggest some questions to
ask Suzanne.  I am not that familiar with her music (yet), but I plan ti
(to) listen to the album many times before the interview so I won't appear
ignorant or anything...of course, I'll come back with the full report!

-Sue

"Funk-pop-a-roll consumes you whole..."