Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: whizzo (David Hardy)
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 85 11:45:00 est

In the wake of a few people posting playlists from radio shows, and also the
complaints about the lack of alternative Halloween music, I thought I'd post
this partial list from my show "Treats From the Whizzo" on WMBR-FM 10/26/85,
8-10 pm. You should have been there (or at least listening).  It was insane!

Rocky Horror              Science Fiction Double Feature
Bollock Brothers          Horror Movies
Possum                    The Cockroach that Ate Cincinnati
Galaxies                  Martian Hop
Casper The Friendly Ghost Casper The Friendly Ghost
Jones  Spike              Riders In the Sky
Red Lipstick              Drac's Back
Zacherle  John            Dinner With Drac
Parker  Jim               Vegas Vampire
Addams Family             Addams Family
Martin  Steve             King Tut
Napoleon XIV              Bats In My Belfry
Cross  Jimmy              I Want My Baby Back
Little Shop of Horrors    Prologue
Pickett  Bobby Boris      Monster Mash
Monty Python              Bring Out Your Dead
Monty Python              How Do You Tell A Witch?
Rocky Horror              Touch-a Touch-a Touch Me
Munsters                  Munsters

Now if I could only have found a copy of Bobby Boris Pickett's new
"Monster Rap"!  Oh well.......