Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: We're looking for Doug Allen (sic)

From: Doug Alan <nessus>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 85 01:41:34 edt
Subject: Re: We're looking for Doug Allen (sic)

> Rumour has it that Doug Allan secretly holds all of the Soft Boys records
> ever put out.

Actually not, because I'm a very recent Robyn Hitchcock fan.  My
Hitchcock (not Soft Boys) album collection will be complete, though, as
soon as I receive the "Groovy Decay" which is coming for me in the mail.
Also, I got "Black Snake Diamond Role" and "I Often Dream of Trains"
autographed!

> Watch out Doug, me and Jim Hoffman know were you live and will be
> breaking into your apartment when your in class.....

Won't work....  I punt all my classes.

-Doug