Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

re: KT NEWS!!!!

From: marcusb@algonet.se (Marcus Bengtson)
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 16:58:38 -0800 (PST)
Subject: re: KT NEWS!!!!
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

IED wrote:

>(D)  Absolutely.  The idea was to imagine it not as a work with a break in
>the middle, but as a single sonic design.  Very complicated.  [IED cannot
>prevent himself from interrupting here to say CAN YOU BELIEVE HOW GREAT THIS
>NEWS IS?!  Sorry.]

This sounds almost too good to be true!

"and there was much rejoycing" from all camps....well from all but
one I suppose.....

   I wake up every mornin' to the sound of birds
   It's really not birds it's my neighbour's TV
   She watches talk-shows all day long
   I used to hate her but now we get along

   I used to sit under a gloomy cloud of gray
   'now the sun is shining and it won't go away.

                -JILL SOBULE-