Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Bush live in Bristol 1979

From: Rolf.Peukert@theoinf.tu-ilmenau.de (Rolf Peukert)
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 97 19:37:04 +0100
Subject: Re: Kate Bush live in Bristol 1979
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Eric wrote:
[...]
> How, the "live
> in Bristol 1979" costs $116, I can't believe it!

When I was in Boston in August, I found this double LP
in a used-vinyl store for $25, in excellent condition.
There was another copy in a store close to Kenmore Square,
for $20 (just in case you want to check - but it didn't
look as good as the other one).
It's a really nice packaging, but it's only an in-audience
recording. Did you get the vinyl for 2 Pounds or just
a tape copy?

That guy with the web page also offers the audiophile
Lionheart (ATR LP008) for $105. I'm not sure if it's still
in print, but it's still available in some places.
Try http://www.TeleCD.com/ - I saw it there for $26.

ciao,
Rolf