Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: love-hounds-digest Digest V13 #289

From: Mike Holmes <mike@mc-h.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 17:53:21 +0000
Subject: Re: love-hounds-digest Digest V13 #289
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com, ANGLTRED@aol.com

In message <971113105942_86608867@mrin38>, ANGLTRED@aol.com writes
>For some reason, out of about 20 posts listed, I only got the first two of
>the follow L-H digest.  Will someone please e-mail the rest to me?

Dear Sam,

I get can post the entire contents of my Turnpike gaffa-newstand to you
at a moments notice if that's any help. This is currently 67 messages
covering 9 Nov - 13 Nov (latest 15:00hrs GMT at time of writing) it is
132K ASCII, recommend I attach it ZIPped as 39K

Come back
Er - pardon me (this seems like a good opportunity to ask), but my
curiosity won't be put off any longer - what is ANGLTRED?
--
Mike H