Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush live in Bristol 1979

From: "E. POINSOT" <pol7ep@lucs-02.novell.leeds.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 16:44:30 GMT0BST
Subject: Kate Bush live in Bristol 1979
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi guys,
I've just had a look at this list of Kate vynils on the Net. (see a
previous email by "I-can't-remember-his-name-but-that's-
no-big-deal-cos-you-all-know-who-I'm-talking-about".) How, the "live
in Bristol 1979" costs $116, I can't believe it! And more
surprisingly, I've got it: my pen pal, a really nice person, sold it
to me for only £2... I hope you're still well and you are not
suffering from an heart attack, honest! Anyway, I've always hated
bootleggers who ask for fucking awful amounts of money for records
they absolutely don't give a damn about. Do you know about new Kate
bootlegs? Can we find other stuff from the Tour of Life? I'm gonna
receive another interesting piece containing excerpts from the show
with Peter Gabriel and Steve Harley. Still only for £2. Goobye and
kill these crazy bootleggers.
Eric