Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: symbol on TSW

From: Mike Holmes <mike@mc-h.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 23:37:04 +0000
Subject: Re: symbol on TSW
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

In message <971110133248_1535930060@mrin40.mail.aol.com>,
ANGLTRED@aol.com writes
>I'm baffled...are we talking about the album cover or CD cover?  Looking at
>my CD cover, if I move a half inch in from the right edge, the symbol would
>appear under the "B" in Bush not under the "H"...but I can't find it
>anywhere. By the way...I can't find it on HoL either and I've been looking
>for a long time!  Anyone have any tips?
>
>Thanks!

Ah, now then, funny you should mention it, cos I also checked the CD as
well & it nearly didn't make it on that - not only is the CD "cover" a
scaled down version of the the vinyl cover (which makes it worse), it's
also been TRIMMED. Consequently the symbol's been cut in half & is found
right on the righthand edge, just about 32mm from the top edge (measure
it). All I can see is the top of the "T", an extremely faint 3mm wide
whispy blob that looks roughly like "-<" (the best I can manage here).
Shame! Use a ruler & whatever you find at the position described, that
is it. 'Course if yours was trimmed any more it will have gone
completely.
--
Mike H
"She [was] like the Spice Girls all rolled in one with a flake on top."_O_