Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: symbol on TSW

From: ANGLTRED@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 13:32:49 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: symbol on TSW
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

<< >Nope, it's not a myth.  The symbol appears on the front cover at
 >approximately 2 O'clock; about a half inch from the right edge; roughly an
 >inch below the "H" in "Kate Bush". >>

I'm baffled...are we talking about the album cover or CD cover?  Looking at
my CD cover, if I move a half inch in from the right edge, the symbol would
appear under the "B" in Bush not under the "H"...but I can't find it
anywhere. By the way...I can't find it on HoL either and I've been looking
for a long time!  Anyone have any tips?

Thanks!