Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Interpretation

From: ANGLTRED@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 13:37:01 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Interpretation
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

<< The whole point of literature/art has really passed you by, hasn't it ?

You're not getting very far by insulting me.  The whole point of
art/interpretation has indeed *not* passed me by, as anyone who knows me
personally would tell you.  I can't believe you're hateful enough to send a
message like this out to someone with whom you disagree.  The whole point of
civilization has really passed you by, hasn't it?

~~~Samantha