Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Interpretation

From: ANGLTRED@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 13:49:43 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Interpretation
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Well ladies and gentlemen,

I'm jumping out of this discussion as of this point.  It's not because I'm
beat or backing down or intimidated.  Rather, it's obvious that we all have
different methodologies regarding interpretation and no amount of debate will
change that.  I stand firm in my convinctions regarding the proper methods of
interpretation, whether of ancient texts, technical manuscripts, literature,
art or music.  It's the way I must view this process as both an interpreter,
translater and artist.  If anyone wants to continue to try to convince me
otherwise, or carry on the discussion, please e-mail me, as I think the
majority of the Love-Hounds out there would probably prefer to discuss some
other topics now.  I definitely enjoyed this strain!  Quite a challenge!
 (Except for the comment from that one guy attempting to insult me...what's
that all about anyway?)

Take care! :-)
~~~Sam