Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate with astronauts pictures

From: Snaporazz@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 17:47:55 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Kate with astronauts pictures
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
cc: Snaporazz@aol.com

I just picked up a Kate interview disc that came in a white box with a
picture of her petting a dog in front of some astonauts. Inside their are 2
pictures of Kate that someone took with a 35mm camera. One picture is the
same as the cover and the other is her standing in front of the mannequin
astronauts. The cover of the CD is the same picture with the dog and says,
Interview 85+86. If anybody has info on this package I would appreciate it.
Snap