Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: NO REACTION FOR THE NEW ALBUM???

From: DanKitti@NOSPAMPLEASE.worldnet.att.net (Dan The Kitti Man)
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 1997 22:03:55 GMT
Subject: Re: NO REACTION FOR THE NEW ALBUM???
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

hyiannis@dial.cylink.com.cy (Yiannis Hayiannis) sang an opera about:

>This is what Riaz Ali said in his 8th of September message
>"I have just receive dinformation about Kate's new album !
>
>It is called 'Frumping the Schmootzels' - a daring comic album by kate.
>All the songs have the word 'Schmootzel' in it and the linked theme is
>'Frumping'."
>and after one month nobody else said anything to confirm it .
>Is it true ?

No, that may be the next Hansom album, Mmmm-Schmootzels" -- or was
that the Spice Girls.  I wanna Zigazig-frump.

>Can anyone let us know ?
>Thanks
>Yiannis

Every word said by anyone in usenet is 100% true.

The last statement is a lie, it must be if everything I say is 100%
true.

 /\_/\   Dan The Kitti man - http://members.tripod.com/~DanKittiMoo
( . . )
  =;=   "Take a trip on a rocket ship, baby, the sea is the sky"-ta