Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KB Album Cover Poll

From: cc124@aol.com (CC124)
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 15:18:18 -0400
Subject: Re: KB Album Cover Poll
To: <rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
SnewsLanguage: English

>Okay, it's time for a stupid/fun (pick one or more) poll!!!
>
>What's your favorite and least-favorite Kate Bush album cover.

Hello Love-Hounds!

I'd have to say my favorite album covers are Never for Ever.  All those
little creatures flying out from Kate's dress are fascinating.  I also like
the cover to Kate Bush On Stage.  I like watching the video of Kate
performing James and the Cold Gun more than I really like the song.  One
more is the back side of Hounds of Love.  And the single The Sensual World.

My least favorite album cover would have to be The Sensual World.
Although, I really do love all of the songs.

Colleen...xx