Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

From: PrinCsKris@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 14:15:58 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Reply
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

This post is for Don or whatever the hell your name is.  Ha! Ha!  Your last
message was so funny.  I needed a good laugh!  I deleated it by accident.
 Accidentaly threw it out like all the other garbage.  I am not going to
debate who is the better Kate Bush fan with a man who is still in diapers.
 It is such a stupid thing to debate anyway.  And I don't give a royal shit
how you get your digest.  Has anyone ever told you that you're pathetic and
need to get a life?  If not, please let me be the first. L is for Loser=YOU!
 Grow up a little and then talk to me.