Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Reply

From: skipperway@aol.com (Skipperway)
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 11:41:36 -0400
Subject: Re: Reply
To: <rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
SnewsLanguage: English

On 21 Sep 1997 17:47:33, PrinCsKris wrote -

>>This post is for Don or whatever the hell your name is.  >>Ha! Ha!  Your
last message was so funny.  I needed a good >>laugh!  I deleated it by
accident. Accidentaly threw it out >>like all the other garbage.  I am not
going to debate who >>is the better Kate Bush fan with a man who is still
in >>diapers.  It is such a stupid thing to debate anyway.  And >>I don't
give a royal shit how you get your digest.  Has >>anyone ever told you that
you're pathetic and need to get >>a life?  If not, please let me be the
first. L is for >>Loser=YOU!  Grow up a little and then talk to me.

Is this necessary?  All of this abuse in between people sharing their
thoughts about lyrics and album covers really destroys the mood.

-Shelley