Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

More KB-Unrelated Weirdness (Was love-hounds-digest Digest V13#247)

From: Don <fastslow@idt.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 18:36:25 -0700
Subject: More KB-Unrelated Weirdness (Was love-hounds-digest Digest V13#247)
To: RedRamGrl@aol.com
Cc: love-hounds@gryphon.com

At 1:47 PM -0700 9-22-97, RedRamGrl@aol.com wrote:
>Don if you haven't figured it out yet, RedRamGrl and PrinCsKris are both me.

Uh, no, I hadn't even thought about it. For some strange reason, keeping
the screen names of AOLosers straight is not at the top of my To-Do list.

> And as for you asking me if I am full of shit, the only one full of shit
>that I see around here is you.

I see.

>  I don't know what country you're in, but in
>The United States we don't slam people for giving an opinion.

Really? It appears that you're slamming me for giving my opinion. Perhaps
you mean The United States of Insanity, where you seem to be posting from.

>TO EVERYONE ELSE:   I would like to apologize to everyone who was offended by
>my last post.  I do not take public attacks lightly and that is what he was
>doing.  I was not trying to offend or attack anyone.

Uh, Krista, you're claiming you were not trying to attack me? Hmmmmm, your
credibility is disolving before your very eyes.

> I was just saying that I
>FEEL like the Elton John thing was begining to get old.

Congratulations.

> His little smart ass
>comments pissed me off, so I retaliated.

What? I thought you just said you weren't trying to attack anyone.

>  I love getting this digest and for
>him to say he is a better Kate Bush fan than me for the way he gets his, is
>just plain childish.

Look, Krista, EVERYONE on the list knows that the TRUE Kate Bush fans get
each message individually. The digest format was SPECIALLY designed for the
phony fans...like you. Getting each Love-Hounds message individually is
what being a Kate Bush fan is ALL about! Don't pretend you don't KNOW this.

> Ignorance pisses me off.

ROTFLMAO!!!!

> Once again, I am sorry to everyone, except Don.

Oh. I am so hurt.

What shall I do?

- Don