Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Rumor Control

From: Lane Stephenson <lane5@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 15:57:50 -0500
Subject: Rumor Control
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@gryphon.com>

 Jelle wrote this incredibly important post about rumors she heard:

> 1- Diana was pregnant when she died, she supposed to have told this to the
> doctor who was on the scene just after the accident,
>
> 2- The accident was planned and Diana was killed by the British Royal
> Family because she was going to have a baby whose father was a notorious
> playboy.

I have a source that not only confirms the above rumors, but tells me
that Kate is holding up the release of her new album so that she can
include a reworking of the song "The Dreaming" as a tribute to her
former college roommate (whoa, 2 rumors in one).  Di-i-i-i-i a-a-a-a-a
n-n-n-n-n a-a-a-a-a.  I just realized that some of the more twisted
members of our little group may have a bit of sick fun with what the
first line of that song could be.

Point is - She's gone and some are saddened, but besides being English,
famous and female, Kate and Diana have (had) nothing to do with each
other.  Please, let's move on and try to stick to topics a little more
gaffaesque.

Lane
--
S'rioghal Mo Dhream
http://pw2.netcom.com/~lane5/lanes_stuff.htm

"Now is the place where the crossroads meet.
Will you look into the future?" - KT