Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: love-hounds-digest Digest V13 #247

From: RedRamGrl@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 16:47:32 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: love-hounds-digest Digest V13 #247
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Don if you haven't figured it out yet, RedRamGrl and PrinCsKris are both me.
 And as for you asking me if I am full of shit, the only one full of shit
that I see around here is you.  I don't know what country you're in, but in
The United States we don't slam people for giving an opinion.
TO EVERYONE ELSE:   I would like to apologize to everyone who was offended by
my last post.  I do not take public attacks lightly and that is what he was
doing.  I was not trying to offend or attack anyone. I was just saying that I
FEEL like the Elton John thing was begining to get old.  His little smart ass
comments pissed me off, so I retaliated.  I love getting this digest and for
him to say he is a better Kate Bush fan than me for the way he gets his, is
just plain childish.  Ignorance pisses me off.  Once again, I am sorry to
everyone, except Don.

Krista