Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate's Lyrics/Music (Was elton and bernie)

From: "boots" <more@more.more>
Date: 19 Sep 1997 10:25:51 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate's Lyrics/Music (Was elton and bernie)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Just an imagining thing going here, but I imagine that it works both ways
with Kate, that they're more or less inseparable.

I could elaborate, but I'd like to hear some of the more studied
love-hounds' opinions

boots

Don <fastslow@idt.net> wrote in article
<l0311070db047c0f35363@[169.132.209.111]>...