Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate's Lyrics/Music (Was elton and bernie)

From: Stanley Yunick <s-yunick@students.uiuc.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 11:08:10 -0500
Subject: Re: Kate's Lyrics/Music (Was elton and bernie)
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

kate talks about that in one of her interviews, the VH1-sensual world
interview, I think?

my memory is quite fuzzy on her answer, but i think it went something
along the lines that very occasionally the lyric and the music come
together from the start but that usually a song starts from a tune and
gets developed from there.

stan