Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Biggest Chill?

From: jobuinpgh@aol.com (JobuInPgh)
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 09:58:37 -0400
Subject: Re: The Biggest Chill?
To: <rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
SnewsLanguage: English

>> Hiya folks,
>>  I've got a question for you that maybe you've never asked yourselves about
>> Kate's music... What single line of a Kate song (vocally) has caused the
>> most intense reaction?

Hmmm...  Oddly enough, the emotion and even the melody of the line "..but
looking back over my shoulder at you happy without me" just rips a hole in
my gut every time I hear it.  It could do with the personal meaning that
song has for me, but somehow I think maybe Kate was feeling some of the
same things in this song.  At least, I like to think so...

Joe