Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Biggest Chill?

From: David A Stewart <10mm@mbay.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 21:09:02 -0700
Subject: Re: The Biggest Chill?
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Chilling moments:

"...and there's something bright travelling fast. Just look at it go."
and a moment later when she sings "All you cruisers..." (also her piano
playing on the "with just my heart and my mind" part and whatever
instrument that is swelling during "get out of the waves..."

The part of Night Of The Swallow that begins with "Give me a break..."

"The smell of burning fields will now mean you and here"

"...and I'm afraid by the way we grow old"

~M~ (feeling a bit sad and worried tonight and Kate's being very warm
&      soothing. Get well soon D.)