Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: love-hounds-digest Digest V13 #242

From: RedRamGrl@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 01:22:22 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: love-hounds-digest Digest V13 #242
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi everyone.  I was just wondering if we could get off the Elton John/Diana
subject.  I personally think the song was beautiful and fitting.  No one had
a gun to his head and made him change it.  There are more important things to
worry about in life than the re-workings of one little song.  More energy
could be focused on continuing the work Princess Diana did.  Right now the
land mine issue is the focus of major International committees and she helped
bring attention to the issue.  Let's focus on that and not worry about a
stupid little song.