Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Non KT - poetry reading

From: Karen Newcombe <kln@staralliance.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 18:02:25 -0700
Subject: Non KT - poetry reading
To: "love-hounds@gryphon.com" <love-hounds@gryphon.com>

We interrupt this program on KTTV for this poetic announcement:

I have recently had the good fortune to be in a book of poetry with two
other Bay Area poets.  I will be reading with them next Wednesday evening
at A Different Light Bookstore, 489 Castro St., San Francisco, at 7:30 PM.

You are welcome to come.  If we haven't met before, wear a Kate shirt and
introduce yourself!

For more information on the book, TRIAD, visit:
http://www.sirius.com/~kln/triad

I have a stack of copies available for $9.00 if anyone would like one. Send
me a check for $10.50 (to cover postage) and I'll sign it for you.

Thanks a bunch.  Karen

Karen Newcombe
625 Ashbury St., #4
San Francisco, CA  94117

We now resume our regular broadcast of "As the Gaffa Turns"