Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Organic Acid?

From: Rolf.Peukert@theoinf.tu-ilmenau.de (Rolf Peukert)
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 97 16:41:35 +0200
Subject: Re: Organic Acid?
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

But why not setting up a CD tree to distribute the new material?
CD writers are getting popular as computer peripherals, and most
of them can write audio CDs too. Maybe we find enough volunteers?
Also a CD tree doesnīt have to be as broad as a tape tree, because
itīs digital - we donīt have to worry about the generations.
I have a CD writer in my trusty old Macintosh and would volunteer
to make some copies.

ciao,
Rolf