Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Organic Acid?

From: Karen Newcombe <kln@staralliance.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 1997 10:52:48 -0700
Subject: Organic Acid?
To: "love-hounds@gryphon.com" <love-hounds@gryphon.com>

Mark,

Please detail what is on this CD in the group.

There may be two different CD's going around called Organic Acid, one of
which is for sharing, not for sale.  We had several copies of a CD that was
titled Organic Acid at the Katemas party in San Francisco.  That particular
CD, which has a number of rarities on it including the clean version of
"The Magician" with no movie voice-overs, is to be freely copied to others
(in the spirit of the Love Hounds video collections) but NOT sold.

I seem to remember that there is a bootleg CD out there called Organic
Acid, but I can't remember what's on it -- demos or tour or something?

Please let us know which one you're talking about.

Thanks much, Karen