Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

EJ's "tribute" to Princess Di

From: "John D. Walker" <jdwalker@post.cis.smu.edu>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 16:36:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: EJ's "tribute" to Princess Di
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

What happened to Princess Di last Saturday was horrible. I never really
paid that much attention to the royals, but Di was a pretty cool person
despite her faults and her poor taste in men. I am saddened by her death.

That being said, am I the only person who finds EJ's reworking of "Candle
in the Wind" forced, contrived, and more than a little distasteful?

Just wondering,

JW      jdwalker@post.smu.edu

Enter the Realm - the LOCHINVAR Home Page!
http://members.aol.com/LordLknvar/realm.htm
Email: LordLknvar@aol.com